Sunday, September 11, 2011

Please eat

At this time Millie has not actively been nauseous or had diarrhea....however she continues to turn her nose up at food. I had bought the same company food for her this last purchase but in the senior formula hoping it would give her some added vitamins. After the first 2 days of eating it...she just simply won't. I have tried adding broth, gravy, steak whatever and can still only manage to sometimes get her to eat a minute amount. I tried to purchase the old food and it seems Purina has reformulated all of the Purina One foods and she won't eat this either. I'd like to say that it is simply the food she does not like but she also turned down a cracker with peanut butter which is unheard of for her to do. We gave her another anti nausea pill. I have seen little improvement. I know she has liked to steal the cat's food on occasion and I did manage to get her to eat a half cup of cat food. I went to the store and bought a brand we have used in her past and she would not eat that either. Her energy level this morning prior to going to the park was up but she has tired quickly today.

No comments:

Post a Comment