Saturday, October 1, 2011

WOW 15 days have passed no posts. Well sometimes life gets in the way of good intentions. Lets get caught up. After the storm of stomach issues with the one drug....she had a FANTASTIC weekend at the park. Her energy was way up. She had a week of no treatment as the schedule goes several weeks on and 1 week off before you start the next cycle. In the last 2 weeks though I have noticed significant hair loss. I have been told by others....if I didn't point it out to them....they would not know. However being her Mom I notice and the rugs and couches notice as well. She started cycle 2 last week and refused to eat part of the weekend so clearly her stomach is still being bothered a little. We have some medication for that and within 24 hours she was eating again. This week 9/30 when she went in for her treatment....her white blood cell count was too low so this treatment will have to be pushed to next week. We were also given a prescription for an antibiotic so her body can fight off germs that right now her blood cells cannot. Her energy is still great though and watching her she seems to feel fine....tail wagging.....ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment